Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Yes, we can

That's what I want to start SCREAMING at people every time they tell us "you can't do that". I am getting tired of how negative a lot of people are towards us. They're negative about us having a sick kid, living in an old house, not making millions, being content with what we have (most of the time), not trying to get out of Salina. I'm just tired of it. I want to have people around who are the type of people that rejoice with our triumphs and weep with our sorrows. We are going to do what we feel is right for our family, and I'm sorry if people don't agree with it, but that's why it's OUR family, not YOURS. We have a sick son. That's most of our energy. So yes, other areas are going to slack in our lives, so that we can give him the best life possible. We have to make decisions based on what we believe, what we like, and how we feel. I know that God is going to take care of our family, no matter what. I trust that. I also know that in the end, those that love us will be there, and still loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment