- Mostly housework. I hate cleaning. That's not an understatement. I actually hate cleaning.
- I forget when it's snack time. We've been on tube feeds for so long that now that Levi's started to take in some of his nutrition by mouth, I can't figure out for the life of me why at 4:30 he's screaming in the kitchen. Oh yeah. He just wants a snack.
- Remembering to schedule play dates. I live in this world of "I have a sick kid". I forget that sometimes he likes to be normal and play with other kids. Whoops.
- Washing diapers. There's always only one left when I finally get around to it. Then it's dirty and I still have 2 more hours before the others are clean, so we have none.
- Not watching TV. Especially when I'm cooking. I like to watch netflix at the end of the day, but Levi needs that time more.
- Baths. I hate bath time. Levi loves it. I try to make it as quick and as painless as possible. Levi wants it to last as long as possible.
- Did I mention cleaning? I hate cleaning.
Thursday, January 9, 2014
I'm not. There it is. I said it. I'm really bad at some "mom" things.