Wednesday, October 12, 2011

32 Weeks

We've made it to 32 weeks! This is such a huge accomplishment considering Levi's been trying to escape since 27 weeks. I feel so lucky to still feel him moving and kicking inside of me. The doctor's next goal is 34 weeks, I'm shooting for 36 weeks. Since we'll make it to 34 weeks, we can have him here in town! This is huge. We had another doctor's appointment yesterday, and Levi was actually pretty good. He let them get almost all of the views that they needed to. Then they went to get a picture of his heart. They've been trying to get a good picture of his heart since 17 weeks. The doctor had it lined up perfectly, then he got the hiccups. We couldn't help but laugh. Another piece of good news, he's still measuring small, but he's up to the 25 percentile! This is a huge improvement from the 15th that he was at. He's estimated weight is at 3lbs 5oz. The average weight at this point is about 3.75lbs. This means that he's only about half a pound behind, which is great! Starting at 34 weeks we'll go in twice a week for tests and appointments, just to make sure he's still doing good. We'll have NST (non-stress tests) every Friday, starting next Friday. Then every Tuesday we'll have BPP tests. I wish that I could explain how happy I am that we've come this far, but words don't seem to do it justice.

We had a shower at church this weekend and it was so wonderful. We are truly blessed by these people and this place. I was surprised at how many people were there! It was one of the first co-ed showers at the church and it went so well. Here is my favorite picture, John modeling the baby gear!


I think that John had more fun than I did. He hammed it up completely. Tried on most of the hats, tried to give some of the other guys the burp rags, etc. I am so blessed to have him!

No comments:

Post a Comment