In our house Sundays (sometimes Saturdays) are the day that we make something delicious that we wouldn't usually make during the week. We call them Sinful Sundays. I've decided to share the recipes after we try them out. Here are the two for this week!
Easy Saucy Meatballs
1 can of red chili sauce
1/4 cup grape jelly
salt & pepper to taste
1/3 c. of bbq sauce
Mix all ingredients in crock-pot. Cook high 2.5-3 hours or low 6-8 hours. Serve over rice.
1 1/2 cups graham crackers (crushed)
5 tbs. butter (melted)
1 c. sugar PLUS 1 tbs. sugar
3 8oz. packages of cream cheese
1 tsp. vanilla
1 cup canned pumpkin
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. nutmeg
1/4 tsp. allspice
1) Preheat oven to 350*
2) Make the crust by combining the graham cracker crumbs with the melted butter and 1 T sugar in a medium bowl
3)Stir well enough to coat all of the crumbs with the butter, but not so much as to turn the mixture into paste.
4) Keep it crumbly
5) Press the crumbs onto the bottom and about two-thirds of the way up the sides of the springform pan.
6) Bake the crust for 5 minutes, then set aside until you are ready to fill it
7) In a large mixing bowl combine the cream cheese, 1 C sugar, and vanilla. Mix until smooth
8) Add the pumpkin, eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice and continue beating until smooth and creamy.
9) Pour the filling into the pan
10) Bake 60-70 minutes or until top begins to brown
11) Remove from oven and cool at room temperature. When cheesecake reaches room temp chill in refrigerator.
12) When chilled remove sides of pan and serve with generous amount of whipped cream