Saturday, September 4, 2010

Relaxing at Last...

This week was crazy! I found out that to get into nursing school I need to pick up yet another class for this semester. That would put me at 16 hours of just school. I also came up with my official 'Plan B' just in case I don't get into nursing school.

Last weekend we went down to TX to visit my parents. We had a great time! We got to hang out with some friends, drink some TEXAS beer, and visit with family. I really miss the days when we would just hang out with family all weekend.

At work the boss of our department is on maternity leave. Everything had been running smoothly until we had to fire the guy right under her, our night supervisor. Needless to say, it's made for a crazy, busy week there.

This weekend we're down in OK visiting John's family. It is nice to have nothing to do, just hang out! Well, the grocery store is calling, more when we get home!

No comments:

Post a Comment