Friday, September 25, 2009

This Week...

This week has been one of a different color, that's for sure! Anyone who has ever bought a house knows that it's not going to be easy. But sometimes you end up with a house that looks worse than it really is. John has been living in our new house for a while now. Seeing everything that has already been done, and everything that still needs to be done is overwhelming! We know that we need to get furniture, and a washer and dryer. Now it looks like our water heater is out :( the boys have been living without hot water for a while now. They go back and forth from K & H's house to shower and stuff. Our little dog, Tucker, has had a rough time adjusting to the new house so far. He does not like being without the other dogs.


On a much more positive note, I got my schedule for nursing school today! I'm excited and nervous. I think that this will be good. It's a bit scary, but it's good. I feel as though this is what I am really called to do, and I sure hope it works out! The three people that I hang out with the most just know what they want to do. It's so clear what they are meant to do, one is a teacher, one a music man, and one a pastor/business man. I hope that I find what I'm supposed to do.


God has really blessed me with an amazing man that I'm lucky enough to get to marry soon. I don't know that I say it enough, but I am so grateful that I have John to join on this journey through marriage, family, faith, and life.


No comments:

Post a Comment