Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Baby Eskimo

Today we got our first picture of our little baby!

It was very exciting! I could see it's heartbeat, and how it was just all tucked in and cozy in there. John was not able to go, due to work, but he was so excited to see it when I got home! It made me feel a lot better seeing the heartbeat and knowing that it was strong, knowing that the baby was safe. I'm so glad that God has blessed us with this baby. For a couple who didn't think they were going to have kids, this is huge. Also, there's only one :-) There was concern for a while that there may have been more than one, so just one is good. I am so nervous and excited! As of now, due date is December 4. Pushed it back a few days, but that's okay. I'm still going to shoot for November 29 :). John has decided that right now the ultrasounds look like Eskimo's with the baby being the face, so he's been calling it "Eskimo" all day long. I think it's stuck. I like the idea of it being all tucked in there though. Also good news, blood sugar levels have stabilized, so that's a huge blessing right now. Very excited, and I will try to keep people updated on the adventures of Baby Eskimo.

No comments:

Post a Comment