Wednesday, April 13, 2011

3rd Monday in a Row...

Today was the third Monday in a row. Is one not enough anymore?!?!?!? It was such a long day, at home and at work.
Day starts with cat waking me up at 4:45 when John gets up, mind you, I don't have to be up until 8:45.
Get back to sleep, get up, feeling sick, get ready for work, force down breakfast, still feeling sick.
Have someone tell me to quit focusing on my kid that's coming and focus on my career, that's what's really important.
Take a deep breath and get into work.
Still feeling sick.
Work through the morning, have a 20 minute meeting with one of my bosses about how I've been distracted lately and I need to focus, and everything will be okay.
Get to lunch.
Call my sister just to vent, and instead get yelled at for something out of the blue.
Get a nasty email from my other sister.
Eat lunch
Get sick.
Call first sister again, still upset.
Get another nasty email
Get sick
Go back to work.
Work through the afternoon, until I find a kid that I'm suspecting for check fraud. Turns out it was over $1000 of check fraud in 3 days. Call person checks were stolen from and inform them. Call the police. File police report, talk to cop for over an hour.
Get commended for finding the checks. Get written up for being over my threshold of cash differences for March.
Get sick.
Finish afternoon and start closing, go to put away coin, everything is wrong. Spend 45 minutes trying to figure it out before deciding that this isn't my problem and I'm going home.
Go get nails done.
Go to church
See John
Get sick
Eat dinner
Watch TV
Get sick
Get ANOTHER nasty email.
Get sick.
Going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment