Saturday, February 5, 2011

It's been a while...

Since posting on here! Things have been so busy! We had the holidays, of course. For us that always involves a lot of traveling. For Thanksgiving we were at my folks' in Houston, then in the beginning of December in Omaha for John's big family Christmas, then in Oklahoma with John's folks for Christmas day. It was such a blessing to see everyone at the holidays! I'm down to just working at the bank during the week, and the YMCA and Coffee Club on the weekends. I like that schedule MUCH better than the past month or so's. John got a job working for a company called RGIS, they do Inventory Audits across central Kansas. So far, he really enjoys it. Today, I'm at work at the Coffee Club and John's building new kitchen cabinets! I am very excited to see what they will look like when they're done! Our whole kitchen is going to be redone, so hopefully I'll be able to post pictures soon. We are keeping our old appliances, because they still work. This week we got a lot of snow and ice. Now that it's all starting to melt it makes driving much easier, although we are supposed to get more on Sunday. I'm also reading a book right now called Made to Crave. If you are someone that struggles with an addiction to food, I highly recommend it. It has totally changed my relationship with God, and how I view food. Realized today, we've almost been married a year! WOW! Enjoy Winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment