Friday, February 27, 2015

Catch Up

I feel like I'm constantly playing catch up on here! I can't seem to every post enough stuff! I think part of that is because the kids are growing so quickly. Levi's doing great right now. He started dialysis in January, and we have seen an improvement in his energy level so far. He's held his weight for over a month and a half now, even after having to take a day or two off from his normal feed schedule! This is a huge accomplishment for Levi. Lydia is a giant. At least, I feel like it next to Levi. She had two teeth pop through this week and she is as cute as ever! She's pulling herself into a standing position and can stand for a few seconds at a time. John's still enjoying his new job here in Oklahoma, which is a great blessing for all of us. I'm taking time to get to know our church better, and make a real investment in our doctors this time. Sometimes it's tough to find the balance between being an advocate for your child, and steamrolling the doctors. I'm making a conscious effort to apply myself to our research and make sure that we have a voice with the doctors. Currently, I'm also involved in our church's women's bible study. We're going through a book "What's it like to be married to me? and other dangerous questions" by Linda Dillow. I highly recommend it to any married woman out there!



No comments:

Post a Comment