Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A three in one post...

So today I'm blogging about 3 different events at once, please bear with me. I'll try to make this short and sweet.

1) Happy Anniversary!
We've been married 2 years today! We share this date with John's brother and sister-in-law who are celebrating 13 years! Congrats all around!

2) 4 Months!
I cannot believe that Little Levi is 4 months old already! The time has flown by! He is a ham and lovin' it! He's started to eat foods, doctor permitting, and weighs in at just over 10 lbs.

3) Kidney Update
Not as good as we had hoped. Sounds like dialysis is coming sooner than we'd thought. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers, if he can just manage to get a little bit bigger, that would help a ton!

I'll try to get a more detailed update in here soon, when I have some time.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! (even though I'm a little late)

    And I will be praying for your sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete