Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Birthday Week!

In our family the last week of November has always been a big one. Dad's birthday is November 26, my sister, Mary, has her birthday November 27. I'm November 28. Growing up that was birthday week! It was the biggest (and best) week of the year in our house. I'd always joked that one day we would take up the entire week with birthdays, as it turned out when I got to college my best friend, Kelsey's birthday is November 29. Woohoo! Today when I went to see the doctor she said that we were definitely looking at a December 4th due date. I sighed a little and she asked why. I explained birthday week to her and told her that I was kind of hoping that this little guy's birthday would be part of birthday week. She looked at her calendar and told me that the 29th was okay, and that we could schedule induction on November 29 so that baby can be a part of birthday week! I am pretty excited! It will be so fun to share that week with my baby. We'll have 4 full days of family birthdays :) I know it doesn't seem like much, but it means a lot to me and to my family. So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment